Saturday MARCH 16th 2013
Race time 1:00
$1000 to win
- Open to any 4 or 6 cylinder hardtop
passenger car. NO Trucks, 4 wheel drivers, or convertibles.
- All lights, moldings, plastic, etc must be removed. All mirrors, windows must be
- Tires and wheels must be stock for make and
model of car. No racing tires.
- Driver must be 14 yrs. old or have 1 yr. of
racing experience and provide ID.
- You must have factory equipment safety belts
or harness. Racing belts optional, HIGHLY recommended. Seat belts must be
fastened solid to floor.
- All equipment is subject to approval of
track official for this division of racing.
- No equipment will be considered as having
been approved until inspection.
- No alteration or reinforcement of frame or
body. Unless for the protection of the driver.
- Trunks, hatchbacks, and doors must be
fastened by chain or welded.
- All cars must be numbered on both sides and
have a shark fin 16” high.
- Batteries must be located in engine compartments
or on passenger side floor SECURED.
- Gas tank may be in original position or
strapped in trunk with 4, one/inch straps.
Roll cage optional however recommended
that cars equipped with rollover hoop..
- Cars found to be illegal will not receive
entry fee back and will be disqualified.
- Tech inspector has last discretion.
Must have 12”x12” hole cut in hood.
Anyone who previously ran an enduro
at Raceway5 and wins, will receive $100 BONUS
IF over 50 cars 2” and 3’° place will be paid
Early enter form mast be received by March 6th
to take advantage of early entry fee.
Early entry fee $40.00 car and driver only. Any
entry fee received after March 6th or at
track is $65.00
Year / Make of Car:_____________________________________________________________
Mail form with Check or Money order to Office of Raceway5,
643E Main Street Batavia, NY 14020 / Email email@example.com